Meesho is India’s No.1 Reselling Platform, Where you can earn money by sharing products on social sites. If any customer buys your shared product, then the margin added on wholesale price comes into your account. You can make money with Meesho in two ways, either by becoming a seller of Meesho or by becoming a supplier of Meesho.
If you don’t want to become a Meesho Reseller but you want to become a Meesho Supplier, then you have to first create your account and list your products on Meesho. When any resellers will share your product and gets an order for your product, Meesho will take the product from you and send it to the potential customer. You will get the money for your product and the reseller will get a margin of that product. The better your product will be, the more you will get the order of the product.
As you sell the product by becoming a Supplier on Amazon and Flipkart, similarly you can sell the product by becoming a supplier on Meesho. To access the Meesho Supplier Panel, you must first create an account, only then you will be able to login to the Meesho Supplier.
How to become a Meesho Supplier?
You must have these three things to become a Meesho supplier:
- GST Identification Number (GSTIN)
- PAN Card
- Bank Account
Meesho Supplier Panel Registration
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of Meesho Supplier ( https://supplier.meesho.com/ )
- Click on Become a Meesho Supplier or scroll down to fill the form
- To register on Meesho supplier, you have to fill in your Phone Number, Email, select the Main Product category and tick on yes or no in GST Identification Number. Without GST Identification Number you cannot become a Meesho Supplier.
- Click on the Register button
- After registering, the Meesho team will get in touch with you by call or email and you have to submit the above three listed important documents
- Meesho will validate your form and document
- If everything is correct then the Meesho team will send you a username and password of the Meesho Supplier Panel
- Due to security reason, you can change your password so that no one can access your account.
- Now, you are successfully registered on Meesho Supplier Panel new account.
Meesho Supplier Login
When you have registered, you can go to the Meesho Supplier Login Page ( https://supplier.meeshosupply.com/ ). After login, you will be able to access the Meesho Supplier Panel and use the variety of function given below:
- Return/RTO Orders
- Catalogs Upload
- Notice Board
- Quality Dashboard
- Image Bulk Order
- Price Recommendation
Yes, you can sell your products on Meesho by becoming a Meesho Supplier.
No, Meesho is India’s No.1 Reselling Platform which is founded by Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal.