FASTag is an electronic toll collection system through which we can make toll payment directly from our bank account. This helps drivers to don’t line up at the toll plaza to pay cash.
How to Activate Paytm FASTag?
Follow these steps to activate Paytm FASTag:
- First of all, you have to open your Paytm app and go to the ‘My Orders’ section
- Go to the Shopping tab and click on your order.
- Click on the ‘Activate Now’ button
- The FASTag you have received will contain a FASTag ID below the barcode, enter it
- Upload the photo of the front and back of your RC (Registration Certificate) and keep the size of the photo below 4Mb to avoid rejections.
- Now, your Paytm FASTag is successfully activated and you can use it.
You can check the status of your FASTag in the Paytm passbook section. You have to keep enough money in your Paytm wallet to pay in Paytm FASTag.
How to deactivate Paytm FASTag?
Follow these steps to deactivate Paytm FASTag:
- Open the Paytm app
- Login to Paytm from the number from which you have created a FASTag account
- Click on ’24 × 7 Help & Support’
- Choose the ‘FASTag’ category
- Click on ‘Issue Related to FASTag Profile’
- After this click on ‘I want to close click on my FASTag’
- Click the Message us button
- Enter your registered mobile number, vehicle registration number and FASTag ID displaying on the app
- Select the reason for your closure of the FASTag account and accept the terms and conditions
- Lastly, click on Submit Details button
- Now, you will receive a ‘Ticket Reference Number’ and soon your Paytm FASTag will be deactivated. You can get a message or email from the Paytm FASTag team regarding the deactivation status.