Amazon is an American eCommerce website whose founder is Jeff Bezos. He is one of the richest people in the world. Its headquarter is located in Seattle, Washington.
So, let us know that after placing an order on Amazon, if we have to cancel our order for any reason, then how we will do it.
How to Cancel Order in Amazon Before Shipping?
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Click on the top left menu button and go to “Your orders”.
- Click the “Cancel Items” below the product you want to cancel.
- Select the cancellation reason for your order and click on “Request Cancellation”.
- Now, your order is successfully cancelled and you will receive an email about your cancellation request.
If you have already paid, then the amount will be transferred to your account within 3-5 working days.
How to Cancel Order in Amazon After Shipping and Payment?
When your product is shipped, the “Cancel Items” is removed from your product.
- Firstly, log in to your Amazon account from which you ordered
- Click on the top left menu button and go to “Customer Service”
- Scroll down and click “Contact Us”
- Go to the Question about an issue section and click “Call us”
- Select the order you want to cancel
- After selecting Cancel or return an item option, click on the first option I want to cancel this item
- Click the Continue to Customer Service button and then tap “Call me now”
- Shortly you will get a call from Amazon Customer Care and tell them that I want to cancel my order which has been shipped
- We hope that your order will be cancelled successfully.
If your order is not cancelled, then you can deny your order at the time of delivery. If you have already paid, Amazon will initiate a refund within 3-5 business days.