You must have heard the name of Dailyhunt which was earlier known as Newshunt. Dailyhunt is an Indian news Creator Company that supports 14 languages. It was founded by Virender Gupta in 2007 and has over 100 million+ downloads on the play store. On this platform, anyone can create their own publisher account and post news articles. You can also earn money according to your engagement of articles. After UC News banned in India, most of the creators have started creating Dailyhunt Publisher Account. If you can write a good SEO article, then you can come on Dailyhunt and show your talent. In today’s era, people often read the news on mobile and your one article reach to many people.
Follow these steps to make Dailyhunt Publisher Account:
- First of all, you have to register on Dailyhunt Creator, you can register in three ways either by Mobile Number, Google Gmail and Facebook. Click on below link to redirect to Dailyhunt Creator. Click here
- Enter your Mobile Number and verify it.
- After that you can get verification mail from Dailyhunt Creator. Click on the given link and create your profile. Remember that use the same Gmail Account everywhere.
- Then after you have to complete your profile as per website instructions. Fill your name, handle, your bio and many more given on the website carefully. Most importantly, you must make a social profile of your particular news channel which you can add there. It can also boost your brand value and when you write an article, share it on your official social profile.
- Now you are ready to publish your article in Dailyhunt. Write your unique article and do not copy the other article. Avoid writing spammy articles. If it is possible, write more trending topics because people search more about them. To see the trending topics, you can browse the Google trends site.
Read Also: Who is CarryMinati?
You can make money according to the engagement (views, likes, comments & share) of your article by cost per impression model.
Founder of Dailyhunt.