Mukesh Ambani has launched Indian built-in JioPages for Android TV. It has been based on the Chromium Blink engine. Earlier this browser was only available for Android Mobile and Jio set-top box users but now it is also available for Android TV users.
Apart from English, this browser also supports Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Gujarati, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada and Bengali languages. This new browser is specially designed for Android TV users.
Features of JioPages for Android TV:
- Browse the web directly from the big screen
- There are a search bar and voice search that can be used to search online contents
- Supports 8 language
- Manage your downloading files through Download Manager
- Dedicated Video section with over 10,000 videos in different categories
- There is a news section from where you can read trending news and an e-newspaper is also available
- You can browse the web in the default and incognito mode
- Customize feed according to the preferred language
- Quick Links tab offers you to see the most visited sites
- In-built PDF reader which allows you to easily download and read any document.
How to Use JioPages Web Browser on Android TV?
Follow these steps to use the JioPages web browser on Android TV:
- First of all, open the Google Play Store app on your Android TV
- Search JioPages for Android TV
- Tap on install and download it
- After installing, go to the app section and tap on the JioPages icon
- Now, you will successfully browse JioPages for Android TV.