A new app “MyHeritage” is making a splash on social media with its Deep Nostalgia feature. With the help of this feature, you can create life-like animated videos from your old photos. You can convert any still photos into short animation videos. In animated videos, the expression and movement of the face look quite real.
You can also learn more about your ancestor by searching their names in the app. The MyHeritage app is available on both Android and ios AppStore. Currently, this app is not available in India but you can animate your photos through the website.
Animated videos of Indian personality heroes Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Swami Vivekananda, Lokmanya Tilak, Munshi Premchand and many more are becoming quite viral on social media these days.
How to Use the MyHeritage Deep Nostalgia Feature in app or website?
You can use this feature through the official website of MyHeritage or by downloading the app.
Follow these steps to animate your photos:
- Firstly, you have to sign up for a free trial account in the MyHeritage app/website
- If you want to do it from the website ( myheritage.com/deep-nostalgia ), first click on the “Family Tree” tab and then click on “Animate Photos”
- The system will automatically animate your photo when you upload a photo to the MyHeritage website
- But if you want to do it from the app then tap the menu icon in the top left corner and select “Photos” from the drop-done menu
- Save your photo and after that tap on an image to open it.
- Click the animate button
- After a few seconds, your photo will come to life with realistic movement
- Now, your photo is successfully animated, you can also download and share this on social media.
Read also: How to Activate and Deactivate Paytm FASTag?